Advertising campaigns can do wonders for your business, but some companies may not be ready to dive into a full campaign quite yet. Before you think you’re ready to begin launching ads, there are things you can do to boost brand recognition. A solid business and marketing foundation means stronger ads.
We’ve compiled a list of things to do that are relatively low-cost and can pay dividends once it’s time to launch an ad campaign:
- Get involved in the community. There are always charity fundraisers, Little League games, and local clubs looking for sponsorships. This is a great way to get your name out there while doing some good. (Plus, local customers are more likely to do business with you if they know you have supported the community in the past!)
- Post and engage on social media consistently. It doesn’t have to be every day, but 2-3 posts per week (minimum of one post per week) boosts your presence online. Don’t forget to comment back and like responses to your posts to show your audience that you are engaged and appreciate their interaction.
- Blog regularly. Everyone has expertise in something, and a blog is a great way to share that expertise. (Plus, use it as social media content!) Write about your business’s area of expertise, services you offer, ways to use the products you make, and share company news.
- Optimize SEO. While it’s recommended to hire a professional to optimize your site for SEO, it’s an excellent way to boost your site in search results. High SEO rankings heightens name recognition and can push more customers to convert when they see your ads. And should you choose to do campaigns like Google Ads, you’re already optimized!
- Meet with ad agencies. Chatting with professionals before you start will help you understand the process better and let the agency provide expert recommendations. Since many agencies solely focus on ads, they’ll be able to give you guidance on what else you can be doing to boost ads. And a solid foundation of trust and understanding is hugely important for a client/agency relationship and will just make the whole process better.
And if you want to jump right into a campaign with an advertising agency, we’re here to help! Contact us today for more information.